Best Possible Legal Defense
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible legal defense through zealous representation as well as personal attention to every client. When our clients succeed, we succeed. We want to make lasting relationships with our clients, and do so by being guided by the following core principles:
- Our clients deserve our personal and timely attention. Calls and emails are returned as quickly as possible. When our clients need us, we must be there for them.
- Our work must be thorough and effective. We are zealous advocates for our clients. Our clients depend on us to pursue their goals and represent their interests to the best of our abilities. We always strive to find ways to best advance our client's cause.
- We are counselors as well as advocates. We communicate in clear language that our clients understand. We advise as well as represent. Our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them.
- Our clients are entitled to professionalism from us. We ascribe to the highest professional ethics, and protect their confidences from improper disclosure. Their secrets are safe with us.
- Our clients need to know what lies on the legal horizon. We stay abreast of developments in the law and inform our clients of how these changes may affect them.
- Our legal services need to be affordable. We use technology and procedures to keep our overhead low and minimize costs wherever possible.
- Our clients' interests are paramount. They are the reason we exist as a firm, and within the bounds of professional ethics, we pursue their interests relentlessly.